Cordial Hotel Going - Going am Wilden Kaiser
Marchstrasse 63 - Going am Wilden Kaiser1-877-662-6988
Cordial Hotel Going is in the mountains and offers free parking - just one of the extra touches that make for a comfortable stay at this ski hotel in Wilder Kaiser - Brixental (Going am Wilden Kaiser).
Whether visiting Austria on holiday or for work, make sure you take time out to de-stress as you can find a fitness center, a sauna, a steam room and a Turkish bath/hammam on site. Why not go for a swim as this hotel features an indoor pool, a good way to unwind. This 4-star Wilder Kaiser - Brixental, Going am Wilden Kaiserhotel offers a full-service spa, ski storage and dry cleaning/laundry services. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. Additional leisure facilities include a library. On-site winter fun includes downhill skiing. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
The reception is open during limited hours and you will also find a safe at the reception for your valuables. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. Other amenities include an elevator (lift), a garden and a computer station.
The Hotel must urgendly be renovatedVenere Guest, Germany
Check Availability at Cordial Hotel Going
Breakfast at Cordial Hotel Going
A buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Laundry service
- Pets accepted
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Indoor swimming pool
- Ski room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Turkish bath
- Internet/Email services
- Free parking
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Check-in: between 3 PM and 8 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Dining venue
Cordial Hotel Going reviews
- July 2014
- Venere Guest
- Mature couple
The Hotel must urgendly be renovated
Cordial Hotel Going reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at the 40-room Cordial Hotel Going. Functional in-room kitchenettes equipped with stovetops and cookware/dishes/utensils allow you to dine in while you travel.
Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy flat-screen televisions with cable channels. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and phones during their Wilder Kaiser - Brixental visit. Rooms also include minibars and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathrooms are outfitted with bathrobes and hair dryers.
- Mini bar
- Extra beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cooking corner
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Cordial Hotel GoingAstberg Ski Lift - 0 km / 0 mi
Hartkaiser Gondola - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Aaart Foundation - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Black Lake - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Church Brixen im Thale - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Kitzbueheler Horn Ski Area - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Hahnenkamm Ski Area - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Golfclub Kitzbueheler Alpen Westendorf - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Riedel Glas - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Kufstein Fortress - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Zahmer Kaiser - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Raritaten Zoo - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Maria Himmelfahrt Church - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Kaiserwinkl Golf Koessen - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
St. Georg Church - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
The preferred airport for Cordial Hotel Going is Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 59.5 km / 37 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Cordial Hotel Going
- Free parking