Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel - Cuzco
Plazoleta Santo Domingo No 259 - Cuzco1-877-662-6988
Located in the historical district, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel offers luxury Cusco accommodation in Cusco Historic Center. Staying here, you will be near Plaza de Armas, Temple of the Sun and Qorikancha. Moreover, Centro de Textiles and Santa Catalina Convent are close to the hotel.
This 5-star Cusco Historic Center, Cuscohotel offers a health club, a full-service spa and gift shops/newsstands. Palacio del Inka Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, Turkish bath/hammam, body wraps, as well as massages, facials and manicures and pedicures. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Planning a meeting? This hotel has audiovisual equipment, a business center and a conference center with conference/meeting rooms for hire. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. You can also benefit from a computer station, an Internet point and event catering. Enjoy coffee in the lobby, which also has a safe at the front desk should you wish to lock away any valuables. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, an elevator (lift), laundry facilities and a roundtrip airport shuttle.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Gift shop
- Air conditioning
- Laundry room
- Currency exchange
- Room service - 24 hour
- Laundry service
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Conference room
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- City tour
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- Health club
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Steam bath
- Turkish bath
- Internet/Email services
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel offers 203 guest rooms for your luxury holiday. Cable TV channels offer entertainment at the end of a busy day. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and direct-dial phones during their Cusco visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with shower/tub combinations and slippers. Minibars and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs.
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer in each room
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Direct dial phone
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel Palacio del InkaTemple of the Sun - 0.1 km / 0 mi
Qorikancha - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Centro de Textiles - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Blas Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cusco Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Merced Church - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Inca Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pre-Columbian Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 4 km / 2.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport