De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai - Chiang Mai
21 Soi 2 Ratchamanka Moon Muang Road - Chiang Mai1-877-662-6988
Unwind and relax with premium bedding in the guest rooms at De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai which also offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi rendering this Chiang Mai spa hotel conveniently located in the area of Old City a good choice.
This 3-star Chiang Mai hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Naga Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy and body scrubs, as well as body wraps, facials and manicures and pedicures. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
This hotel has a business center. Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available. A safe is available at reception. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry, an elevator (lift), concierge services, laundry facilities and a computer station.
Check Availability at De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
Breakfast at De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
A buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Business Center
- Baby sitter
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Laundry room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking
- Internet/Email services
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 400 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 250-500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: THB 1500
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1250
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 625 (from 7 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1600 (from 7 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 6 November per adult: THB 650
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai is also known as
De Naga Hotel
Hotel De Naga
De Naga Hotel reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- January 2015
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
De Naga Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your spa accommodation at De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai, offering 55 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 26-inch LCD televisions with cable channels and DVD players. Business travelers visiting the Old City area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and safes.
A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Refrigerators, minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea maker
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- LCD flat screen TV
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from De Naga HotelTha Phae Gate - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pratat Chedi Luang Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sunday Walking Street Market - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Wat Chedi Luang - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Three Kings Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chiang Mai Gate - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wat Chiang Man - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Warorot Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wat Phra Singh - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wiang Kum Kam - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Wat Si Supan - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Wat Sri Suphan - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chang Puak Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai is Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking