Hotel Allure Chocolat - Cartagena
Barrio Getsemani Calle Arsenal No 8B-58 - Cartagena1-877-662-6988
Allure Chocolat is located in the Cartagena Walled City area and offers free breakfast - just one of the extra touches that make for a comfortable stay at this romantic Cartagena hotel.
Enjoy a spot of lunch or an evening meal at this 3 star Cartagena hotel's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Don't forget to pack your swimwear as this hotel features an outdoor pool. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi.
Planning a meeting? This hotel has a conference center, as well as a 24-hour business center. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry.
the hotel and staff are really great! Oscar, the F&B manager is excellent, includ...Venere Guest, Brazil
Check Availability at Hotel Allure Chocolat
Breakfast at Hotel Allure Chocolat
A free English breakfast is available between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Pool bar
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Business Center
- Internet/Email services
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Allure Chocolat Hotel reviews
- April 2014
- Venere Guest
- Not Specified
the hotel and staff are really great! Oscar, the F&B manager is excellent, including his team, mainly Engler (the barman, who made the best caipiroska i've taken!) and Blanco (breakfast waiter). The food is wonderful! indeed Allure Chocolat is the best thing in Cartagena. We spent 4 nights there and the swimming pool attracted more than others attractions in Cartagena! only one very serious point: there is almost NO internet. only at the terrace. nowadays it is a serious problem. and only spanish channels on tv.
Allure Chocolat Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Offering the right accommodation for your romantic holiday, Allure Chocolat offers 33 guest rooms with iPod docking stations and climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy 42-inch TVs with satellite channels. Corporate travelers visiting the Cartagena Walled City area will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as phones.
Visitors will enjoy restful nights throughout their vacation or business trip thanks to supportive pillowtop mattresses, plus a choice of pillows from a pillow menu. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Additional guest comforts include free local calls, minibars and soundproofing.
Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Dial-up Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel Allure ChocolatSantisima Trinidad Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Trinidad Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ciudad Movil Cultural Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cartagena Fishing Club - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cartagena de Indias Convention Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fuerte Pastelillo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Convention Center Cartagena - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Colon Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Roque Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Clock Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Los Pegasos Dock - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Alcaldia - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Centenary Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Pedro - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Allure Chocolat is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Hotel Allure Chocolat
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport