Hotel Le Marenda - Canet-en-Roussillon
73 Avenue Edouard Herriot - Canet-en-Roussillon1-877-662-6988
Welcome to Le Marenda!
This Canet-en-Roussillon hotel offers an elevator (lift). There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-out. The front desk is open during limited hours and you will also find free newspapers and a safe in the lobby.
No Air conditioning... Rooms directly on the road outside are extremely noisy :(:(...Venere Guest, France
Check Availability at Hotel Le Marenda
Breakfast at Hotel Le Marenda
A full breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM for a fee.
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- City tour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between 3:00 PM and 8:30 PM.
Check-out: before 10:30 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Le Marenda Hotel reviews
- July 2012
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
No Air conditioning... Rooms directly on the road outside are extremely noisy :(:(:(
- October 2011
- Venere Guest
Loading reviews in other languages...
- July 2013
- Venere Guest
Le Marenda Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Le Marenda has 18 guest rooms. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 19-inch flat-screen televisions with digital channels. Business travelers will have access to desks and phones during their Canet-en-Roussillon visit.
Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. Private bathrooms are outfitted with complimentary toiletries.
Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be provided on request.
- Extra beds
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer on request
Distances from Hotel Le MarendaCanet Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Saint-Cyprien Golf Club - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Aqualand St Cyprien - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
University of Perpignan - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
St. Jacques Church - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Elne Cathedral - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Palais des Congres - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Exhibition Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Campo Santo - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Perpignan Cathedral - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Palace of the Kings of Majorca - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Republic Square - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Place de la Loge - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Palais de la Deputation - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Loge de Mer - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for Le Marenda is Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.