Hotel Manoir Becancourt - Bécancour
3255 Av Nicolas Perrot - Bécancour1-877-662-6988
Accommodations with designer toiletries is just one of the great features you'll find at Manoir Becancourt, an excellent solution for those looking for business-friendly hotels in Becancour.
Your 3 star Becancour hotel has its own restaurant serving dinner. Whether visiting Canada on holiday or for work, make sure you take time out to de-stress as you can find massage/treatment rooms, spa services, a spa tub and a fitness center on site. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide express check-in and express check-out. Curl up to your favorite show in front of the fireplace in the lobby, where you can also enjoy a hot cup of coffee. The reception also has a safe deposit box. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 2 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a garden and complimentary bicycles.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Manoir Becancourt
Breakfast at Hotel Manoir Becancourt
A free buffet breakfast is available between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Pets accepted
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Limousine service
- Free parking
- Ski room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Check-in: between 4 PM and 10 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per room (varies based on length of stay) plus CAD 20 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-in fee: CAD 25 for check-in after 10 PM
- Late check-out fee: CAD 40
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CAD 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your business-friendly accommodation at Manoir Becancourt, offering 08 guest rooms with iPod docking stations and video-game consoles. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 32-inch plasma televisions with cable channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers visiting the Becancour area will benefit from free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks. Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. A good night's sleep in pillowtop mattresses with premium bedding and down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bathrobes and complimentary toiletries. Irons/ironing boards, minibars and hair dryers can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Rooms also include climate control, free local calls and soundproofing.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Soundproof rooms
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- High speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel Manoir BecancourtBecancour Arena - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Vignoble Domaine du Clos de L'Isle - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Les Hemerocalles de l'Isle - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Quebec Biodiversity Center - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
St-Quentin Island and Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Borealis - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Clos des Vieux Chenes - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Golf Club Metaberoutin - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Quebec Museum of Folk Culture - 8 km / 5 mi
Trois-Rivieres Convention Center - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Godefroy Golf Club - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Hippodrome Trois-Rivieres - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Club de Golf de Gentilly - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Manoir Becancourt is Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 94.9 km / 59 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Hotel Manoir Becancourt
- Limousine service
- Free parking