Beaufort Inn - Beaufort
809 Port Republic St - Beaufort1-877-662-6988
Looking for a 3 star spa hotel in Beaufort city center with free breakfast? Book a room at Beaufort Inn located under 200 meters from Beaufort Museum and John Mark Verdier House.
Location of Beaufort InnIn addition to being near the airport and in an area full of entertainment, Thomas Hepworth House, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, St. Helena's Episcopal Church and University of South Carolina-Beaufort are not far. Other points of interest include USCB Center for the Arts and Pick Pocket Plantation.
Spa & DiningBeaufort Inn welcomes guests to The Beaufort Day Spa - a fantastic garden view wellness spot where you can relax with massages, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body wraps and body treatments. Breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner are served at Southern Graces Bistro - the garden-view bistro specializing in local cuisine.
Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Your Beaufort hotel is of Victorian style and has 28 rooms, a ballroom, massage/treatment rooms and a garden. Business amenities include 7 meeting rooms, exhibit space, audiovisual equipment and a computer station. The front desk at Beaufort Inn is open during limited hours. Pets are welcome.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Beaufort Inn
Breakfast at Beaufort Inn
A free hot/cold buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Pets accepted
- Air conditioning
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Conference room
- Meeting Room
- City tour
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Free parking
- Guarded car park
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 3 PM and 10 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Beaufort Inn is also known as
The Beaufort Inn
The Beaufort Hotel
The Beaufort Hotel Beaufort
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at Beaufort Inn, offering 28 guest rooms with fireplaces and designer toiletries. Patios provide either city, garden or courtyard views. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy televisions with cable channels. Business travelers will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and cordless phones during their Beaufort visit.
Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. A good night's sleep in supportive Select Comfort mattresses with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Private bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers, complimentary toiletries and makeup/shaving mirrors. Irons/ironing boards and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include climate control, free local calls and windows that open.
Wake up calls can be arranged. Refrigerators and microwaves can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Direct dial phone
- Anti vapor mirrors
- Mini fridge
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- Rooms with view
Distances from Beaufort InnJohn Mark Verdier House - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Beaufort Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Thomas Hepworth House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University of South Carolina-Beaufort - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
USCB Center for the Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pick Pocket Plantation - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Port Royal Skateboard Park - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Cypress Wetlands - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Lowcountry Estuarium - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Sanctuary Golf Club - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Parris Island Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Penn Center - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Beaufort Inn is Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 60.3 km / 37.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Beaufort Inn
- Free parking
- Guarded car park