Hotel Titicaca Lodge - Amantani
Amantani Island Comunidad de Occopampa - Amantani1-877-662-6988
Looking for lodges in Isla Amantani? Take a look at Titicaca Lodge! Amantani Island Ferry Port, Pachatata Sacred Mountain and Armas Plaza are easy to reach.
This Isla Amantani lodge offers a garden and concierge services. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Titicaca Lodge
Breakfast at Hotel Titicaca Lodge
A free continental breakfast is available between 5 AM and 10 AM.
- Room service - limited hour
- City tour
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 1 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Titicaca Lodge has 8 guest rooms.
Distances from Hotel Titicaca LodgeAmantani Island Ferry Port - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pachatata Sacred Mountain - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Armas Plaza - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Isla Suasi Dock - 33.7 km / 21 mi
Titicaca National Reservation - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Suasi Scenic Trail - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Yavari - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Puno Port - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Mirador Puma Uta - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Enrique Torres Belon Stadium - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
Nunez Butron Hospital - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Puno Central Market - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Arco Deustua - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Coca and Costumes Museum - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Titicaca Lodge is Juliaca (JUL-Inca Manco Capac Intl.) - 53.5 km / 33.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.