Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel - Aguas Calientes
Av. Hermanos Ayar Mz 1 Lote 3 - Aguas Calientes1-877-662-6988
Unwind with down comforters in the guest rooms at this spa hotel in Aguas Calientes which also offers 24-hour room service and is in the mountains in the area of Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes. Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel also has free breakfast.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner as this 4-star hotel in Aguas Calientes has its own restaurant. Aqlla is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, massages and manicures and pedicures. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
Planning a meeting? This hotel has a conference center, as well as a business center. Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. The lobby area offers a fireplace, free newspapers and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Other amenities include a train station pick-up service, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, an elevator (lift), shopping on site and a computer station.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel
Breakfast at Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel
A free hot/cold buffet breakfast is available between 5 AM and 10 AM.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Laundry service
- Room service - 24 hour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Internet/Email services
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Shuttle service from and/or to the railway station
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between noon and midnight.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 442 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel offers 60 guest rooms for your family-friendly holiday. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 21-inch televisions with cable channels. Business travelers will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as safes and phones during their Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes visit.
Visitors will wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day after a good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters, plus a selection of pillows from a pillow menu. Bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers. Minibars and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include soundproofing and blackout drapes/curtains.
A turndown service is available.
- Mini bar
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproof rooms
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- Dial-up Internet access
Distances from Sumaq Machu Picchu HotelAguas Calientes Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Temple of the Condor - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Machu Picchu - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Huayna Picchu - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Winaywayna Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Cocal Mayo Hot Springs - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Llaqtapata - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Ollantaytambo Terraces - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Plaza de Armas - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Moray Terraces - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Salt Mines Of Maras - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Choquequirao - 46 km / 28.6 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 47.6 km / 29.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 76.2 km / 47.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel
- Shuttle service from and/or to the railway station