Hotel Hatun Samay - Aguas Calientes
Calle Kori Wakanki 401 Las Orquideas - Aguas Calientes1-877-662-6988
Welcome to Hatun Samay!
This Machu Picchu hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Check Availability at Hotel Hatun Samay
Breakfast at Hotel Hatun Samay
A free buffet breakfast is available between 6 AM and 10 AM.
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Internet/Email services
- Room service - limited hour
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
Check-in: after noon.
Check-out: before 9 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hatun Samay Hotel reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- May 2014
- Venere Guest
- Not Specified
- July 2014
- Venere Guest
Hatun Samay Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Hatun Samay has 24 guest rooms. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy LCD televisions with cable channels. Corporate travelers visiting the Machu Picchu area will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as safes. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- LCD flat screen TV
Distances from Hotel Hatun SamayAguas Calientes Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Temple of the Condor - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Machu Picchu - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Huayna Picchu - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Winaywayna Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Cocal Mayo Hot Springs - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Llaqtapata - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Ollantaytambo Terraces - 30 km / 18.7 mi
Plaza de Armas - 30.3 km / 18.9 mi
Moray Terraces - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
Salt Mines Of Maras - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Choquequirao - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hatun Samay is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 75.8 km / 47.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.