Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa resort - Agadir
Km 26 route d'Essaouira Imi Ouaddar - Agadir1-877-662-6988
Unwind with designer toiletries in the guest rooms at Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa resort which also offers a private beach and free wifi rendering this family-friendly Agadir hotel located in the area of Imi Ouaddar a good choice. There are a number of local attractions including Atlantica Park and Taghazout Beach.
Paradise Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering body scrubs, Turkish bath/hammam, body treatments, facials and beauty services, as well as massage/treatment rooms. This 5-star Agadir hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills, a snack bar/deli and a picnic area. Why not go for a swim as this hotel features an outdoor pool, a good way to unwind. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. In addition to all the great amenities on offer, this hotel has a children's pool, a children's club and supervised childcare/activities.
Coffee is available in the lobby so you can sit back and relax with a hot cup. Other amenities include a hair salon, free outdoor parking, gift shops/newsstands, an elevator (lift), beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa resort
Breakfast at Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa resort
A buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Snack bar
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Pets accepted
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Dogs allowed
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Private beach
- Multilingual staff
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Steam bath
- Children's mini club
- Internet/Email services
- Meeting Room
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 1 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MAD 120 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 400 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 11 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your beach accommodation at Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa resort, offering 105 guest rooms with designer toiletries and DVD players. Rooms open onto furnished balconies. For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Functional in-room kitchenettes equipped with refrigerators and microwaves allow you to dine in while you travel. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip.
Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy flat-screen televisions with satellite channels. Business travelers visiting the Agadir area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and safes. Rooms also include climate control, air conditioning and minibars.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, bathrobes, slippers and bidets. Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cooking corner
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Extra beds
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel Paradis Plage Surf YogaAtlantica Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Taghazout Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The preferred airport for Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa resort is Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Paradis Plage Surf Yoga & Spa resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport