Piligrim Hostel - Vladimir
Tokareva 8a - Vladimir1-877-662-6988
Looking for hostels in Vladimir? Take a look at Piligrim Hostel!
This Vladimir hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Enjoy coffee in the lobby, which also has a safe at the front desk should you wish to lock away any valuables.
typical host not far from historical center (20 min by foot. but wc&bath ar...Venere Guest, Russia
Check Availability at Piligrim Hostel
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- City tour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Internet/Email services
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 250 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Piligrim Hostel reviews
- November 2011
- Venere Guest
- Not Specified
typical host not far from historical center (20 min by foot. but wc&bath are combined.
Piligrim Hostel reviews by TripAdvisor
Piligrim Hostel has 3 guest rooms. Business travelers visiting the Vladimir area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access.
Bathrooms are outfitted with complimentary toiletries. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs.
- Wireless Internet access
- Extra beds
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
Distances from Piligrim HostelNatural History Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vladimir Regional Puppet Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Crystal Lacquer Miniatures and Embroidery Exhibition - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Golden Gates of Vladimir - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Lunacharsky Drama Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Roman Catholic Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Rosary - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Old Vladimir Water Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Vladimir Regional History Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Planetarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nativity Monastery - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cathedral of Saint Demetrius - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Assumption Cathedral - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Razgulyai Folklore Theater - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Holy Bogolyubsky Convent - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Church of the Intercession on the Nerl - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
The preferred airport for Piligrim Hostel is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 185.4 km / 115.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.