Santiago Backpackers - Santiago
Enrique Mac Iver 661 - Santiago1-877-662-6988
Looking for hostels in Santiago? Take a look at Santiago Backpackers!
This Santiago hostel offers free Wi-Fi and a garden.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
The Bathrooms were constantly dirty, sometimes the shower did not even heat the wa...Venere Guest, Brazil
Check Availability at Santiago Backpackers
Breakfast at Santiago Backpackers
A free buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between 2:00 PM and midnight.
Check-out: before 11:00 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 10000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Santiago Backpackers reviews
- July 2014
- Venere Guest
The Bathrooms were constantly dirty, sometimes the shower did not even heat the water. Also in the website it was said that there were heating in the rooms and bathrooms, and this was not true. The only heating was in the public areas and your room and toilets would look a lot like a big fridge in the Santiago Winter. The tv room was pretty good tough. The Breakfast that they advertise is messy and very poor...just some coffe with bread and butter.
Santiago Backpackers reviews by TripAdvisor
Santiago Backpackers has 4 guest rooms. Rooms open onto patios. Business travelers visiting the Santiago Center area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access. For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting and dining area. Bathrooms are outfitted with showers.
- Extra beds
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Santiago BackpackersMuseum of Contemporary Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica de la Merced - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santiago Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santiago Town Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National Museum of Fine Arts - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mercado Central - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Municipal Theatre of Santiago - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Lucia Hill - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Templo de San Agustin - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Forest Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Former National Congress - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mapocho Cultural Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Santiago Backpackers is Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.