Hostal Romandia - Providencia, Santiago
Roman Diaz 1403 Providencia - Santiago1-877-662-6988
Located in a quiet residential district, Hostal Romandia is a central Santiago de Chile accommodation perfect for business travelers, students, or guests who want to get a good night's sleep in order to discover the fascinating city of Santiago's attractions during their stay. Wireless high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Many cafés, bars, and restaurants are within walking distance.
The place feels more like a home than a hostel I booked three nights and stayed fo...Venere Guest, Israel
Check Availability at Hostal Romandia
- Free parking
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Internet/Email services
- City tour
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between 2 PM and 5:30 AM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 5000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hostal Romandia reviews
- March 2014
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
The place feels more like a home than a hostel I booked three nights and stayed for over a week
Hostal Romandia reviews by TripAdvisor
Hostal Romandia has 9 guest rooms. Rooms open onto balconies. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy televisions with cable channels. Business travelers visiting the Providencia area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and safes.
Bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers. Additional comforts include ceiling fans.
Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hostal RomandiaClinica Santa Maria - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Patio Bellavista - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sernatur - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
La Chascona - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Chilean National Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pontifical Catholic University of Chile - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Forest Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
San Cristobal Hill - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mall Panoramico - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Santa Lucia Hill - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Museum of Fine Arts - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Sculpture Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Romandia is Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 17 km / 10.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Hostal Romandia
- Free parking