Hotel Petrozavodsk - Petrozavodsk
Krasnaya Street 28 - Petrozavodsk1-877-662-6988
Looking for hostels in Petrozavodsk? Take a look at Hotel Petrozavodsk!
This Petrozavodsk hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Petrozavodsk
Breakfast at Hotel Petrozavodsk
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM for a fee.
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Room service - limited hour
- Internet/Email services
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: between 12:30 PM and 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 110.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Petrozavodsk has 35 guest rooms. Plasma televisions in each room offer entertainment at the end of a long day. Corporate travelers visiting the Petrozavodsk area will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks.
Bathrooms are outfitted with showers. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains.
Microwaves, irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be provided on request.
- Coffee and tea maker
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer on request
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hostel PetrozavodskSpartak Stadium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Industrial History of Petrozavodsk - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Doll House Private Art Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Karelian State Museum of Local Lore - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lenin Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Petrozavodsk City Exhibition Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Petrozavodsk State Puppet Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Theater of Karelia - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Petrozavodsk Drama Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Republican Museum of Fine Arts - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Russian State Drama Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Monument to Peter the Great - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Embankment Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Polar Odyssey Maritime Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Petrozavodsk is Petrozavodsk (PES) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.