Hostel Cosmopolitan - Kuala Lumpur
No. 73 & 75, Jalan Haji Hussein Off Jln Raja Muda Abd Aziz - Kuala Lumpur1-877-662-6988
Looking for hostels in Kuala Lumpur? Take a look at Hostel Cosmopolitan!
This Kuala Lumpur hostel offers free Wi-Fi, ATM/banking and an elevator (lift).
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available. The lobby has been fitted with a TV so you can catch up on all the news while you wait, and you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables. Other amenities include laundry facilities and a computer station.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hostel Cosmopolitan
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- City tour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Laundry room
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after Midnight.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: MYR 13
- Late check-out fee: MYR 32.50
- Deposit: MYR 50 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hostel Cosmopolitan has 30 guest rooms. Business travelers visiting the Putra World Trade Centre area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Extra beds
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hostel CosmopolitanChow Kit Night Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Masjid Jamek Kampung Bahru Mosque - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maju Junction Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Putra World Trade Centre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palace of Culture - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Art Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Open University of Malaysia - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Capital Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Titiwangsa Lake Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kuala Lumpur Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Petrosains Science Discovery Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Petronas Philharmonic Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Petronas Twin Towers - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Suria KLCC Shopping Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bank Negara Money Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The closest major airports to Hostel Cosmopolitan are:
Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hostel Cosmopolitan is Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.