Hostal Cuzco - Salamanca
Calle Obispo Barbado Viejo, 2 (Esquina Paseo de Canalejas 166) - Salamanca1-877-662-6988
Welcome to Cuzco! You will be within easy reach of Plaza Mayor as well as San Esteban Convent and Santa Clara Convent is in the vicinity. Also close by are Cathedral of Salamanca and Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum.
This Salamanca hostal offers complimentary wireless Internet access.
The lobby area has a TV so you can keep up-to-date on all the news.
Check Availability at Hostal Cuzco
- TV Lounge
- Internet/Email services
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Cuzco Hostal reviews
- December 2012
- Venere Guest
- November 2012
- Venere Guest
Loading reviews in other languages...
- July 2013
- Venere Guest
- Mature couple
Cuzco Hostal reviews by TripAdvisor
Cuzco offers 18 guest rooms with Frette Italian sheets. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 20-inch LCD televisions. Business travelers visiting the Salamanca area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access.
Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. A good night's sleep in pillowtop mattresses will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Designed to promote relaxation and well-being, all private bathrooms offer a great selection of amenities, including luxury deep soaking bathtubs, bidets, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Additional comforts include soundproofing.
A turndown service is available.
- Hairdryer in each room
- Soundproof rooms
- Wireless Internet access
- LCD flat screen TV
Distances from Hostal CuzcoSanta Clara Convent - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Esteban Convent - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Las Duenas Convent - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral of Salamanca - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Pontifical University of Salamanca - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Old Cathedral of Salamanca - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Salamanca Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza Mayor - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
University of Salamanca - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
La Purisima Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Monterrey Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palacio de Congresos Conference Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Las Ursulas Convent and Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Roman Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Cuzco is Salamanca (SLM-Matacan) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.