Hostal Moscatel - Málaga
Calle Conde de Navas, 9 - Málaga1-877-662-6988
Hostal Moscatel offers hostal accommodation in the Pedregalejo area.
This Malaga hostal offers free Wi-Fi.
Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance. The reception desk is open during limited hours of the day.
We came with a friend to visit Malaga for 6 days. This was perfect place to stay s...Venere Guest, Latvia
Check Availability at Hostal Moscatel
Breakfast at Hostal Moscatel
A continental breakfast is served between 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM for a fee.
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Internet/Email services
- City tour
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: between 1:30 PM and 9:00 PM.
Check-out: before 11:30 AM.
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3.50 for adults and EUR 3.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hostal Moscatel reviews
- August 2013
- Venere Guest
- Not Specified
We came with a friend to visit Malaga for 6 days. This was perfect place to stay since we spent most of the time outside. Small, cosy, clean, friendly staff. Some problems to communicate in Enlish during reservation and building works next doors early in the morning made the stay a bit inconvinient, but othewise - a nice place for a good price!
Loading reviews in other languages...
- March 2014
- Venere Guest
- Mature couple
Hostal Moscatel reviews by TripAdvisor
Hostal Moscatel has 10 guest rooms. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 21-inch flat-screen televisions. Business travelers visiting the Malaga area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access. Private bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers. Rooms also include air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer in each room
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hostal MoscatelMorlaco Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
El Candado Golf Course - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Gibralfaro Castle - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Alcazaba - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Tajo's Tree-Lined Avenue - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Plaza Aduana - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Malaga Amphitheatre - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Picasso's Birthplace - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Plaza de la Merced - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Teatro Cervantes de Malaga - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Picasso Museum Malaga - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Malaga Cathedral - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Port of Malaga - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Palacio Episcopal - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Moscatel is Malaga (AGP) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.