Hostal Madre Tierra - Cuzco
Calle Atocsaycuchi 647 A, San Blas - Cuzco1-877-662-6988
Hostal Madre Tierra offers hostal accommodation in the Cusco Historic Center area. There are many great attractions nearby, including Pre-Columbian Art Museum, San Blas Church, Hatunrumiyoc and Museum of Religious Art. Also close by are Inca Museum and Cusco Cathedral.
This 3 star Cusco Historic Center-area hostal in Cusco offers complimentary wireless Internet access. If you are visiting Peru on vacation or for business, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find a spa tub on site, so make the most of it! Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
There is a microwave in the lobby so if you need to need to make a meal on the go, you won't have to go very far. Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Check Availability at Hostal Madre Tierra
Breakfast at Hostal Madre Tierra
A free breakfast is served each morning.
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Luggage room
- Shuttle service
- Private ski bus
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after noon.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hostal Madre Tierra reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- March 2013
- Venere Guest
Hostal Madre Tierra reviews by TripAdvisor
Hostal Madre Tierra has 7 guest rooms. Rooms face either the city, garden or courtyard. Televisions in each room offer entertainment at the end of a long day. Business travelers visiting the Cusco area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access.
Guest rooms are individually decorated, making each stay a unique experience. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters and down blankets will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers and makeup/shaving mirrors. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and windows that open.
Wake up calls can be arranged. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be provided on request.
- Coffee and tea maker
- Extra beds
- Ironing facilities on request
- Anti vapor mirrors
- Hairdryer on request
- Wireless Internet access
- Rooms with view
Distances from Hostal Madre TierraPre-Columbian Art Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Blas Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Inca Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cusco Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Merced Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
ChocoMuseum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Madre Tierra is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Hostal Madre Tierra
- Shuttle service
- Private ski bus