Resort Hilton Cartagena - Cartagena
Avenida Almirante Brion Nº 4-00, El Laguito - Cartagena
Hilton Cartagena is a beachfront resort in Cartagena.
Privilegio Well Being Ctr is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, Turkish bath/hammam, body treatments, as well as massages, facials and massage/treatment rooms. Enjoy brunch, lunch and dinner at this 4-star Cartagena resort's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit all tastes. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit and towel as this resort features 3 outdoor swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy drinks at the beach bar or pool bar before a spot of lunch at the restaurant. Have hours of water-world fun as there is also a waterslide. Additional leisure facilities include an arcade/game room. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Child-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool and a free children's club.
Planning a meeting? This resort has 20 meeting rooms, as well as a 24-hour business center. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi. In the lobby area you will find free newspapers so you can catch up on all the news and weather. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, ATM/banking and an elevator (lift).
We stayed at Hilton for 5 days with my son who is 13 and daughter who is 5. All of...Venere Guest, USA
Check Availability at Resort Hilton Cartagena
Breakfast at Resort Hilton Cartagena
A buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Pets accepted
- Laundry service
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Conference room
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Indoor entertainment room
- Internet/Email services
- Personal newspapers
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Tennis court
- Children swimming pool
- Steam bath
- Turkish bath
- Free parking
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: COP 100000 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: COP 3240 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Resort Hilton Cartagena is also known as
Hilton Cartagena Hotel
Hilton Cartagena Hotel Cartagena
Hilton Hotel Cartagena
Cartagena Hilton Hotel
Hilton Cartagena Resort reviews
- January 2015
- Venere Guest
- Family with young children
We stayed at Hilton for 5 days with my son who is 13 and daughter who is 5. All of the hotel staff were wonderful. Access to the beach and town was easy. A quick 5/10 min can ride to the old city and other sites. The pools were always clean and the rooms were nice. I do wish they played some music in the pool area to liven things up. Maybe just had a quiet are in the lower pool. The ambiance would have been a little more enjoyable with some music. Maybe some seats in the swim up pool bar would be nice but not a big deal. Try their Mojitos one of the best I've had... Overall stay was great!
Loading reviews in other languages...
- June 2013
- Venere Guest
Hilton Cartagena Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your luxury accommodation at Hilton Cartagena, offering 341 guest rooms with MP3 docking stations and climate control. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 32-inch LCD televisions with premium cable channels. Corporate travelers visiting the Bocagrande area will benefit from wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, complimentary newspapers and phones.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Irons/ironing boards, minibars and coffee/tea makers can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Additional guest comforts include soundproofing, air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproof rooms
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- LCD flat screen TV
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Resort Hilton CartagenaCastillo Grande Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rio Cartagena Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bocagrande Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Fuerte Pastelillo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cartagena Fishing Club - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Parque de La Marina - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Naval Museum Cartagena - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Caribbean Naval Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cartagena de Indias Convention Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Cartagena Museum of Modern Art - 3.2 km / 2 mi
San Pedro Claver Church and Convent - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Convention Center Cartagena - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Plaza de San Pedro Claver - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Alcaldia - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Cartagena is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Resort Hilton Cartagena
- Free parking