Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa - Bora Bora
Motu Toopua Nunue - Bora Bora1-877-662-6988
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for luxury Motu Toopua Bora Bora resorts with deep soaking bathtubs in each room, a private beach and a restaurant with garden views.
Spa Hilton Bora Bora Nui is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, body treatments, as well as massages, facials and massage/treatment rooms. Enjoy breakfast, brunch and lunch at this 5-star Bora Bora resort's 3 restaurants where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Don't forget to pack your swimwear as this resort features an outdoor pool. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. In addition to all the great amenities on offer, this resort has babysitting/childcare and supervised childcare/activities.
Planning a meeting? This resort has 4 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. Enjoy free newspapers in the lobby, where you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables. Other amenities include an area shuttle, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, beach/pool umbrellas, laundry facilities and shopping on site.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
Breakfast at Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
A buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Baby sitter
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Laundry room
- Laundry service
- Room service - 24 hour
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Shuttle service
- Luggage room
- Personal newspapers
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Conference room
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 1500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 4700 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 21060
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 10530 (up to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 33930
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 16965 (up to 14 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa is also known as
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
Hilton Bora Nui Resort
Bora Bora Nui
Book your luxury accommodation at Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa, offering 122 guest rooms with designer toiletries and climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy 32-inch LCD televisions with premium satellite channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, complimentary newspapers and phones during their Motu Toopua visit.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Visitors will wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day after a good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding, plus a selection of pillows from a pillow menu. Private bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers, bathrobes, slippers and bidets. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, minibars and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, hair dryers and safes.
Complimentary amenities include bottled water and bathroom toiletries. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- LCD flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hilton Bora Bora Nui ResortNui Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lagoon Resort Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Vaitape Harbor - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Leopard Rays Trench - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Matira Beach - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Matira Point - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Coral Gardens - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Mt. Pahia - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tupitipiti Point - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Mt. Otemanu - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Mt. Hue - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Pearl Resort Beach - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Moti Piti Aau Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Bora Bora Photo Lagoon - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Le Meridien Beach - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa is Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Shuttle service