Hotel Hilton Baku - Baku
1B Azadlig Ave - Baku1-877-662-6988
Unwind and relax with deep soaking bathtubs in the guest rooms at this luxury Baku hotel, not to mention it also offers a rooftop terrace and free Wi-Fi. Hilton Baku is also in a national park.
Eforea is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, Turkish bath/hammam, as well as body treatments, body wraps and massages. This 5-star Baku hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Be sure to leave some room for your swimsuit as this hotel features an indoor pool, a nice way to unwind. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
Planning a meeting? This hotel has 18 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. Enjoy coffee in the lobby, which also has a safe at the front desk should you wish to lock away any valuables. Other amenities include a hair salon, dry cleaning/laundry, ATM/banking, an elevator (lift) and concierge services.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Hilton Baku
Breakfast at Hotel Hilton Baku
A buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 11 AM for a fee.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Baby sitter
- Laundry service
- Room service - 24 hour
- Indoor swimming pool
- Limousine service
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Turkish bath
- Internet/Email services
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AZN 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AZN 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AZN 1.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your luxury accommodation at Hilton Baku, offering 309 guest rooms with designer toiletries and climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy 32-inch LCD televisions with premium digital channels and pay movies. Corporate travelers visiting the Baku area will benefit from wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, laptop-compatible safes and phones.
Visitors will wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day after a good night's sleep in supportive Select Comfort mattresses with down comforters, plus a selection of pillows from a pillow menu. Private bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Irons/ironing boards, minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include free local calls, air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- LCD flat screen TV
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Hotel Hilton BakuGovernment House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Heydar Aliyev Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fountain Square - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nizami Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Maiden's Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sabir Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palace of the Shirvan Shahs - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tofik Bakhramov Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Haydar Aliyev Cultural Center - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Baku State University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Baku Crystal Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Atashgah Fire Temple - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Yanar Dagh - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Baku is Baku (GYD-Heydar Aliyev Intl.) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Hotel Hilton Baku
- Limousine service
- Free parking