Resort Conrad Maldives Rangali Island - Rangali Island
Rangali Island - Rangali Island1-877-662-6988
Unwind with designer toiletries in the guest rooms at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island which also offers a private beach and free breakfast rendering this luxury Rangali Island resort located in the area of South Ari Atoll a good choice.
The Spa Retreat is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, as well as body treatments, body wraps and massages. This 5-star Rangali Island resort has 8 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a picnic area and 24-hour room service. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit and towel as this resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Family-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool, a free children's club, babysitting and supervised childcare/activities.
Planning a meeting? This resort has a meeting room, as well as a 24-hour business center. Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Resort Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Breakfast at Resort Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
A free breakfast is served between 7 AM and 11 AM.
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Gift shop
- Laundry room
- Laundry service
- Room service - 24 hour
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Tennis court
- Children swimming pool
- Private beach
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Baby sitter
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 30 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 7 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 560 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 560 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 280 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Resort Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is also known as
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel Rangali Island
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel
Conrad Rangali Island
Rangali Island Conrad
Rangali Island Maldives
Book your luxury accommodation at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, offering 150 guest rooms with iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy flat-screen televisions with premium satellite channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their South Ari Atoll visit.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Visitors will wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day after a good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding, plus a selection of pillows from a pillow menu. Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. Refrigerators, minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, hair dryers and ceiling fans.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Resort Conrad MaldivesMaafushivaru Island Pier - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Maafushivaru Island Beach - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Vakarufalhi Beach - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Manta Point - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Dhangethi Beach - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Ranveli beach - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Villingilivaru Island Pier - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
Fish Head Dive Site - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Malhoss Thila - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Fesdu House Reef - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Gaathafushi Island - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Maaya Thila - 55.9 km / 34.7 mi
Kudafolhudhoo Harbor - 63.1 km / 39.2 mi
The preferred airport for Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 110 km / 68.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Resort Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport