Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West - Fort Worth
402 N Jim Wright Fwy Loop 820 - Fort Worth1-877-662-6988
Just half an hour's drive from Texas Civil War Museum and Fort Worth Museum of Science and History in the West Fort Worth area of the city, Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West is a cheap central Fort Worth hotel with free wifi.
Location of Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West
In addition to being near the metro/underground and near the train station, Amon Carter Museum, National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, Kimbell Art Museum and Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth are all within half an hour's drive. Other points of interest include National Cowboys of Color Museum, Fort Worth Botanic Garden, Fort Worth Zoo and Fort Worth Stockyards.
Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Your Fort Worth hotel has 80 rooms, a fitness center and a garden. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a snack bar/deli. You can also find concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, express check-in, express check-out, a media library, a library, an elevator (lift) and laundry facilities. The front desk at Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West is open 24 hours. Pets are welcome.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West
- Gift shop
- Pets accepted
- Air conditioning
- Laundry room
- Laundry service
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Personal newspapers
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Snack bar
- TV Lounge
- Internet/Email services
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay) plus USD 250 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West, offering 80 guest rooms with iPod docking stations and free movie channels. Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. Well appointed kitchens offer a range of facilities, including full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops and dishwashers, allowing you to save on dining expenses while you travel. A good night's sleep in supportive pillowtop mattresses with signature bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip.
Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 42-inch flat-screen televisions with premium satellite channels, DVD players and HBO. Corporate travelers visiting the West Fort Worth area will benefit from free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, ergonomic chairs and multi-line phones. Additional guest comforts include climate control, free local calls and air conditioning.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Weekday newspapers are delivered free of charge. Wake up calls can be arranged.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
- Dial-up Internet access
Distances from Candlewood SuitesTexas Civil War Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Omni Theater - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Amon Carter Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Will Rogers Coliseum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kimbell Art Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Fort Worth Japanese Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Fort Worth Botanic Garden - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Colonial Country Club-Fort Worth - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Trinity Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Amon G. Carter Stadium - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Pecan Valley Golf Course - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Fort Worth Zoo - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth/West
- Free parking
- Private parking