Follow us

Venere Vibes

The venere.com team wishes you a happy new year full of love, fun and travel!

Comments:0

 

The venere.com team wishes you a happy holiday season!

Comments:1

 

On Tuesday night I met up with the lucky winners of the Venere Watch & Win Contest for a quick photo shoot at the Boscolo Hotel Exedra.

Paola and Gianni, who are used to booking hotel rooms through venere.com, were very happy to stay in… read full article

Comments:2

 

Venere.com is happy to announce a new partnership with PlanetEye.com,an innovative travel planning website based in Toronto, Canada.

Offering cool user-friendly features, such as comprehensive travel reviews and articles by in-house travel writers and professional sources, semplified search and bookmarking tools, beautiful geo-tagged pictures, exciting… read full article

Comments:1

 

Visit the venere.com stand at WTM London 2008!

If you are in London to attend this year’s World Travel Market show, drop to say hello to the friendly Venere staff who will be happy to answer your questions and give you… read full article

Comments:0

 

The lucky winner of the 4-night stay at the Boscolo Hotel Exedra offered by venere.com in collaboration with Boscolo Luxury Hotels is Angela Chessa from Sassari, Italy.

Angela is giving the prize to her sister Paola who will travel to Rome with her husband in early December. The couple will… read full article

Comments:1

 

Watch our 2-minute Video and Win a Dream Stay in Boscolo Luxury Hotel Exedra in Rome!

Click to win

Comments:18

 

Today, Expedia Inc. announced an agreement to buy Venere.com from current owners Advent International and Venere’s founders.

Venere was founded in 1995. Global private equity firm Advent International acquired a 60% controlling stake in the company in November 2006. The other 40% in stakes remained in the hands of Venere’s founders. Venere.com offers 29,000… read full article

Comments:21

 

Our very own Federica (30) and Luca (29) got married in Frosinone, approx. 90 km (56 miles) south-east of Rome. Federica works at Venere since 2004 as an information architect and Luca joined in 2007 as a database quality assurance operator.

Congrats from all of us… read full article

Comments:4

 

Venere.com partners with Trenitalia

Venere.com, the Europe and Italy hotel specialist, and Trenitalia, the Italian National Railway, are today launching a new co-branded service where Trenitalia users can book their train ticket and their accommodation on the co-branded web site.

This new hotel reservation service… read full article

Comments:1

 

venere.com staff

Venere.com is growing fast and so we are looking for some new colleagues here at Venere.com. Some of the perks of working at Venere:

  • Daycare center for your kids
  • Venere.com was elected in the top-35 of Great Place to Work ® 2008
  • 194 good-looking
Comments:3

 

Venere.com at ITB Berlin

Visit the venere.com stand at the ITB Berlin travel show from 5 to 9 March! More venere cookies and funky gadgets are waiting for you. Venere.com staff will be happy to help you with any questions you may have… read full article

Comments:1

 

Venere Stand Bit Milan 2008

Check out the venere.com stand at BIT Milan 2008, which is finally finished thanks to our men Fabio and Giandomenico.

Venere Stand Bit Milan 2008

Comments:2

 

China Great WallVenere.com is further expanding its hotel base in China. A partnership with DerbySoft, a switch provider connecting Chinese hotel groups, ensures that venere.com will be adding hundreds of branded and unbranded hotels in China.

China is a fast growing top destination for international… read full article

Comments:2

 

Venere Stand at BIT Milan 2008

Our stand at BIT Milan 2008 is almost finished…

Check out the video:

[HTML1]… read full article

Comments:0

 

destination