Who says that you can have fun only after you have reached the official adult age of twenty one years? There are lots of places that you can visit in order to enjoy underage drinking, eleven of them are listed below. While doing something that is forbidden may be a lot of fun, it is wise to drink responsibly because the last thing that you want is to end up doing something you’d really regret when sober!
(photo by: Ginny)
1. In a Rome Hotel – One of the best ways of drinking without providing ID proof is to order room service when you are staying in a hotel in Rome. These hotels generally do not have strict policies and they deliver the alcoholic drinks straight to the room.
2. Visiting Prague – This is the place to be if you want to indulge in underage drinking. Prague is a huge city with cathedrals, bridges, church domes and towers filling its skyline; come night and the city turns to a one big party destination! With so many nightclubs, bars and lounges, getting a booze is not a problem, even when you are underaged!
3. In Barcelona hotel restaurant – Restaurants situated inside hotels in Barcelona usually offer alcoholic drinks and these can be consumed by individuals below the age of twenty one. The person ordering should be an adult of course!
4. Turkey – Another great place to visit if you wish to spend some time drinking and catching up with friends. The hotels and restaurants here have an amazing selection of alcoholic drinks and are best visited by the young crowds.
5. Ghana – Even if you have not turned twenty one, you can drink comfortably when you are in Ghana. Irrespective of whether you choose to have beer, wine, spirits or other types of alcoholic beverage, you will find plenty here in Ghana and these are available to young adults easily!
6. Italy – Another paradise for alcoholic beverage lovers who are below twenty one years of age because the minimum drinking age in this country is sixteen. Wine is the most commonly consumed alcoholic drink here with beer ranking second.
7. Russia – The minimum drinking age in Russia is eighteen, therefore getting a drink when you are below twenty one years of age here is not a problem. The most commonly consumed beverage here is spirits while wine is the least consumed beverage.
8. Macau – Who would have thought that an Asian city would be this lenient when it comes to the drinking age? The minimum drinking age in this city is sixteen only and alcohol is easily available.
9. Switzerland – This is another great place to visit if you want to indulge in alcoholic beverage when you are not twenty one yet. Apart from being famous for swiss cheese and chocolates, Switzerland is also famous for its drinks!
10. Brazil – Everyone knows Brazil to be a great place for partying but it is also a great place for drinking, especially for the youth who are eighteen years of age and above!
11. South Korea – Anyone who is nineteen years of age and above can drink in South Korea. A refreshing change from the US rule of requiring to attain an age of at least twenty one in order to drink!