Tired of having to leave your beloved pet at home with the dog sitter when you leave for your vacation? Now you won’t have to!
Bring your dog on your city trip to New York! Enjoy relaxing walks in the beautiful trails and play areas that Central Park has to offer.
Make sure to bring dog waste disposal bags. Under New York anti-dog-litter law there is a $100 fine for not cleaning up after your pet.
Check out these dogs-and-small-pets-allowed New York hotels on venere.com:
The Omni Berkshire Place – Midtown Manhattan
This 5 star hotel is located on Madison Avenue and features prime amenities such as a complimentary fitness center, free wireless internet access, a restaurant and bar. The 21-storey hotel opened its doors in 1926 and had a major renovation and redecoration in 2003. When you come back from a walk in the park with your pet, there’s complimentary shoe shining as well!
- nearest pet shop: Petland, 976 2nd Avenue # A (approx. 4 blocks)
- nearest vet: City Pets, 101 W 57th Street # 3B (approx. 5 blocks)
- nearest park: Central Park (approx. 6 blocks)
The Night Hotel – Midtown Manhattan
The 4-star Night Hotel is a stylish New York boutique hotel. Amenities include Frette bed linens, 42′ plasma TV, Bose Wave radio with I-Pod Nano connectivity and I-Pod library, Molton Brown bath amenities and Wi-Fi Internet access.
The Night Hotel has the comfortable atmosphere of a private residence and is sure to make you and your pet feel at home.
- nearest pet shop: Royal Treatment Natural Pet, 65 W 38th Street (approx. 7 blocks)
- nearest vet: Dr Marcie Fallek, 545 8th Avenue (approx. 8 blocks)
- nearest park: Bryant Park (approx. 3 blocks)
Holiday Inn Express – Brooklyn
The 3 star brand new Holiday Inn Express in the Park Slope district of Brooklyn is located at just steps from Union Street Station, making it a smart choice for budget conscious visitors to New York.
The hotel offers free local phone calls, wireless Internet access, luxuriously appointed guest rooms and a continental express-star breakfast.
- nearest pet shop: Buttercup’s Paw-Tisserie?, 63 5th Ave. (approx. 7 blocks)
- nearest vet: Sixth Avenue Animal Clinic, 207 6th Ave. (approx. 3 blocks)
- nearest park: Prospect Park is nearest (approx. 5 blocks), but luckily you are very close to the Brooklyn Dog House (327 Douglass Street, approx 3 blocks), featuring 2 large dog playgrounds.