Check out these five New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day recipes and food tips shared by out Twitter friends:
- A to Z Recipes shares the Vasilopitta recipe, a bread recipe from Greece flavored with cinnamon, anise seeds and orange peel.
- Laurie Stasiuk shares some nice tips on how to create a New Years Eve dinner with the kids, from deciding on the menu to shopping to fixing kitchen rules.
- Nomelie Cupcakes thinks that champagne cupcakes would be great for New Years. Could someone give us the recipe for this holiday treat?
- According to Solo By Bonicelli Crab and Mascarpone Phyllo Packets with Lemon Beurre Blanc is the perfect recipe for New Years Eve.
- For a great new years break in Sitges, Spain, the Gay Sitges Guide recommends the gay New Years party at the Liberty Hotel.