James Bond - World Travel Map and Hotels
James Bond has been evading danger and thwarting villains since he debuted on the silver screen in 1962. The Bond film series has taken the popular international spy to all the corners of the globe and introduced the world to an incredible array of actors that took on the role. This infographic maps out where James Bond traveled throughout his adventures and the hotels, among those featured on our site, where his stories took place, check them out!.
- Hotel Atlantic Kampinski, Hamburg, Germany. Featured in Tomorrow Never Dies.
- Hotel Cala di Volpe, Sardinia, Italy. Featured in The Spy Who Loved Me.
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur, India. Featured in Octopussy.
- Langham Hotel, London, England. Featured in Goldeneye.
- Peninsula Hotel, Hong Kong, China. Featured in The Man with the Golden Gun.
- Las Vegas Hilton & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Featured in Diamonds are Forever.
- British Colonial Hilton, Nassau, Bahamas. Featured in Thunderball and in Never Say Never Again.
- Grandhotel Pupp, Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic. Featured in Casino Royale.
- One&Only Ocean Club, Nassau, Bahamas. Featured in Casino Royale.
- Hotel Palacio Estoril, Cascais, Portugal. Featured in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
- Grand Hotel Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico. Featured in License to Kill.
- Hotel New Otani, Tokyo, Japan. Featured in You Only Live Twice.
- Hotel Cipriani, Venice, Italy. Featured in Casino Royale.
- Four Seasons Hotel, London, England. Featured in Skyfall.
- Hotel Danieli, Venice, Italy. Featured in Moonraker.
- Hotel de Paris, Montecarlo, Monaco. Featured in Never Say Never Again and in Goldeneye.