Bed and Breakfast Pietra del Diavolo - Montepulciano
Via Fontelellera 19a Montepulciano Stazione - Montepulciano1-877-662-6988
Looking for a b&b in Montepulciano? Pietra del Diavolo is definitely one to consider! There are many great attractions nearby, including Tenuta Valdipiatta, Terme di Montepulciano Spa, Archaeological Civic Museum and Consorzio del Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. Also close by are Cantina Contucci and Chianciano Art Museum.
This Montepulciano bed & breakfast offers an outdoor pool, beach/pool umbrellas and free secure parking. Don't forget your swimming goggles and swimsuit as this bed & breakfast features a seasonal outdoor pool.
Staff are available at the front desk during limited hours.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at B&B Pietra del Diavolo
Breakfast at B&B Pietra del Diavolo
A buffet breakfast is served between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM for a fee.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Pets accepted
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Dogs allowed
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 3:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
Check-out: before 9:30 AM.
As the property does not have a reception desk guests are requested to contact the property by phone for instructions prior to arrival. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 2 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at Pietra del Diavolo, offering 5 guest rooms with private pools and fireplaces. Patios provide either mountain, lake or pool views. Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. Well appointed kitchenettes offer a range of facilities, including stovetops, dishwashers and cookware/dishes/utensils, allowing you to save on dining expenses while you travel. A good night's sleep in memory foam mattresses with premium bedding, down comforters and down blankets will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip.
Digital TV channels offer entertainment at the end of a busy day. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks during their Val di Chiana visit. Additional guest comforts include espresso makers, climate control and air conditioning.
Designed to promote relaxation and well-being, all private bathrooms offer a great selection of amenities, including luxury deep soaking bathtubs, rainfall showerheads, bidets and hair dryers. Complimentary amenities include bottled water and bathroom toiletries. Refrigerators, microwaves, irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cooking corner
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer on request
- Mini fridge
- Wireless Internet access
- Rooms with view
Distances from Bed and Breakfast Pietra del DiavoloTerme di Montepulciano Spa - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Archaeological Civic Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Consorzio del Vino Nobile di Montepulciano - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cantina Contucci - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tenuta Valdipiatta - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chianciano Art Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
La Foce - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Palazzo Comunale - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Palazzo Borgia - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Cathedral of Pienza - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Palazzo Piccolomini - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Chiusi Cathedral Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Chiusi Cathedral - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Labyrinth of Porsenna - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Chiusi National Etruscan Museum - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
The preferred airport for Pietra del Diavolo is Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 56 km / 34.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.