Bed and Breakfast Sangiuliano 114 - Catania
Via Antonino di Sangiuliano 114 - Catania1-877-662-6988
Searching for bed and breakfast accommodation in Catania? Take a closer look at Sangiuliano 114!
This 3-star Catania bed & breakfast offers a garden. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day.
Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance. Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. The reception desk is open during limited hours and you will also find a TV and coffee in the lobby area. Other amenities include concierge services and a computer station.
We have had only breakfast. It is sufficient.Venere Guest, Italy
Check Availability at B&B Sangiuliano 114
Breakfast at B&B Sangiuliano 114
A free buffet breakfast is available between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Pets accepted
- Meeting Room
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Baby sitter
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: between 11 AM and midnight.
Check-out: before 10:30 AM.
Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Sangiuliano 114 B&B reviews
- June 2011
- Venere Guest
We have had only breakfast. It is sufficient.
- June 2011
- Venere Guest
Sangiuliano 114 B&B reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at Sangiuliano 114, offering 5 guest rooms with climate control. Rooms open onto balconies. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy 20-inch TVs with satellite channels. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, laptop-compatible safes and phones during their Catania visit.
A good night's sleep in supportive memory foam mattresses with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as showers, rainfall showerheads, slippers and bidets. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include soundproofing, air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Coffee and tea maker
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
How to reach Sangiuliano 114 Bed and BreakfastBy car
From A18 motor way go on the by pass to Syracuse and turn towards Catania harbour/port.
About 500 mt far from the railway station.
Public bus service from the airport to Catania-centre (ALIBUS 457), bus stop in front of B&B Sangiuliano114.
Distances from Bed and Breakfast Sangiuliano 114Massimo Bellini Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palace of Culture - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Palace of Culture - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Porta Uzeda - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Placido - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Biscari - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Marella Ferrera Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gothic-Catalan Arch of Saint John of Friars - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of the Abbey of Sant'Agata - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
San Giuliano Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica Collegiata - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Universita - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
University Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Catania Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fera 'o Luni Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sangiuliano 114 is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.